Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Sometimes reflections come to me in silly rhymes

May I always think of work and love as inseparable synonyms
May I find ways to color the world with my unique fingerprints
May the contents of my heart paint rainbows in clouds
May I create more 'permission' around me, to be crazy, to be loud
May I become an expert at making visions true
And may those visions never end, may they deepen and grow more hues
May I create, may I collaborate, may I err, may I correct
May I sing, may I dance, may I paint, may I direct
May my being all that I am help make the world all that it is
May the full glory of individuals unleash and never cease
May I create a new world and show you that it is possible 
May I show you that it's not me, it's also you, and you are irreplaceable
I have this tiny dream, come join me if you will
The fire you vaguely remember, it's alive in you still

No comments: